Make your own American Girl T-Shirt & Corduroy Skirt

7:56:00 AM

There are of course some fun items of clothing to make the whole outfit complete. I combined the coat outfit with a striped T-shirt, pink fine Corduroy skirt and socks.
OK, the socks, ahem I'll show you later since they are inside the boots : ). She may be a bit cold with only a skirt and T-shirt, we know it's winter, let me add a nice scarf to keep her warm.

What you need to sew the skirt:

Simplicity Doll Craft Pattern 5733
Pattern changes that I made:
On the skirt I changed quite a few things, the width and the length, considerably.

What you need to sew the T-Shirt:

Simplicity Doll Craft Pattern 1580 = 7083
Pattern changes that I made:
This is by far my favorite shirt. The shirt has a pretty tall collar, I cut the collar as per the pattern but fold it over the seam and then cut the extra seam allowance on the inside.

Cheers,
Christel Dekker

You Might Also Like

0 comments