AG Sleeping Bag with Ballerinas : )

10:04:00 AM

American Girl Ballerina Sleeping Bag
Once again items for the silent auction at my church : )

What you will need to make the sleeping bag:
Simplicity Doll Craft Pattern 8962
Simplicity Doll Craft Pattern 8962
There is another pattern by Simplicity, that is exactly the same pattern...
that must be confusing enough : )

Pattern changes that I made:
  • The sleeping bag zipper in the pattern goes along the bottom, just like a real sleeping bag. My zipper was nowhere near long enough so my zipper only runs along the side.
  • Instead of ribbon ties, I used a wider fabric strip with Velcro to hold the sleeping bag when rolled up.
  • I prefer not to go around corners with bias tape, my sleeping bag edge is pieced: first the sides, then the top.
Cheers,
Christel Dekker

You Might Also Like

0 comments